All 1,061 movie Reviews

Bendy Schemndy Chapter 1 (Parody) Bendy Schemndy Chapter 1 (Parody)

I really like this one. The animation is pretty fluid and well-paced, also the artwork in general is really basic but creative in my opinion. It's not a masterpiece or anything, but it really is a fun little submission that deserves whatever attention it gets. Keep up the good work!

BRTNiTe responds:

Thanks, bro)

Squad Squad Squad Squad

This was a pretty good one! The animation is fluid and has a good pace, also the artwork itself is pretty creative in my opinion. However, the voice acting could use a lot more improvement. It doesn't help that the music tends to be louder than the voice acting. Just remember to amplify the lines if you ever make a next project like this one. But still, I really did enjoy this submission. If this were to be a legit series, I would really watch it. You and your team did a great job, and I hope you get a good grade on this. Truly a piece of art! :)

STARWARS: Return of the Jedi Loop de Loop STARWARS: Return of the Jedi Loop de Loop

While the animation is pretty fluid and the artwork is pretty good in my opinion, this has some nitpicks with it. Any piece of audio would be nice to have instead of leaving it just silent. It would help engage your viewers more. Also something like this may be better off on your dumping grounds instead of submitting it under judgement. Under judgement is more for legit, really well-made projects instead of just loops. The overall submission is decent for what it is. You just need to be more careful on what you submit. Just throwing out some tips here. Good luck!

Shoodawatta responds:

Thanks for the feedback ShaeGuy! Yes your definetly right about the audio (or lack of it!). I actually started gathering some sounds for this but realised i wouldn't have had enough to make the deadline. Saying that there's no reason i couldn't have added it after for this upload. Good point. Thanks for the heads up, I'm not on this site a hell of alot (the amount of content i have reflects that!) So I tend to default to submitting it regularly. I will try to be more specific in which section of the site to upload to in future.

Thanks again!

pokemon logic pokemon logic

What can I even say? It's everything a parody should be! Fast-paced, fluid, hilarious, and anti-climatic. 5/5 Rating! Keep up the amazing work! :)

The Piano Lord The Piano Lord

Pretty hilarious, and damn my ears xD. But yeah, the animation is pretty fast and fluid as a comedy should be, and the art and linework is really good in my opinion. It really matches the comedic tone accordingly. And the bit with the piano lord is hilarious! My ears are still ringing lol. But yeah, pretty amazing submission! Keep up the amazing work! :)

2017 Animation Reel 2017 Animation Reel

From the looks of it, you have plenty of talent and potential. Love your animations, artwork, line work, color scheme, etc. Hope you get hired Evan. :)

Sketchead responds:

Cheers, ShaeGuy!

Stick and Bun Stick and Bun

I'll give it credit that the animation is pretty smooth and fluid. Not to mention the art here is really good in my opinion. It just looks very cute lol. But yeah, the problem here is that there is no audio to it. I understand your reasoning for not having sound, but it's no excuse either. Having no audio in a movie submission can really hurt your overall score. Just saying. Not to mention the animation is on a loop. I recommend getting Swivel so the animation can be in a video player. It's a free newgrounds program, so it should be no problem to get. While I do like some aspects to this submission, there are others that I do not like. Just remember to improve the next time you submit something under judgement. Good luck!

TadadPanpada responds:

ShaeGuy, your review is really helpful for a newbie like me! Truly appreciate it! Definitely gonna improve in my next submits :)). I still try to figure out why my animation is in loop like that though :(

League Animation: Epsiode #1 - League of Draven League Animation: Epsiode #1 - League of Draven

The biggest problem with this is the pacing. It is way too slow-paced. If this is suppose to be about action, it needs to be a lot faster. Something this slow and non-engaging can really hurt your overall score on newgrounds. However, the animation itself is pretty smooth for the most part. And the art and line work is pretty good in my opinion. I just really do adore basic art most of the time lol. Like I said, you need to speed up the pacing because it is really slow here. I hope you take my advice, and try to improve. Good luck!

LeagueAnimation responds:

Thanks for your feedback!
Acctually this was my first animation, and i agree with you, the pace in this is too slow, took me some time to realize that. So, i did the second episode, with a faster pace, you can check if you want it. I want all the advices that i can get!

Mike's Hangout Mike's Hangout

That was pretty enjoyable! I do admire all the hard work you put into this, and I hope you get a good grade too. The animation itself reminds me a bit of the Ed Edd 'n Eddy style, which I really do love! The art and linework looks pretty good in my opinion. I really do adore the sketchy looking lines! Makes everything look like it was drawn from a notebook lol. And the overall story is pretty hilarious. Especially with that used condom xD. But yeah, keep up the good work because you have talent and potential! :)

CaptainDioShiba responds:

Thanks! Not gonna lie Danny Antonucci is one of the influences for the style I was aiming for on this one. It got a pretty good response from the showing I had last night at my college so I am hopeful it'll get a decent grade.

basel (the one man band ) demo scene 14 basel (the one man band ) demo scene 14

That was pretty weird lol. But yeah, it's been a while. How is it going? lol

baselz responds: