Super Cat Guy! Super Cat Guy!

Although the music is really nice and so are the game levels, there should be some animation on the cat whenever he moves around. Still, keep it up!

Sanic End Knakels Sanic End Knakels

I know this is suppose to suck, but you could've at least added more into it. Like some weird sound effects, or maybe weird music into it.

The Normal Test The Normal Test

Pretty good. Keep it up!

DLyonsTheNewground responds:

Wow, thanks! :)

Ninja Space Run Ninja Space Run

I can see this is inspired off Flappy Bird. But still, neat space background, and pretty good score board. Keep it up!

Platform Boredom Platform Boredom

I don't know if it's me or what, but there is some kind of bug on here where if you fall off the platform, the screen goes white with a loud noise going on. And you'd have to recycle the page to try again. You might want to fix this.

Otherwise, this is a pretty good game going on. Hope you make more!

AeronMusic responds:

Hey thanks for the review! I hope I fixed it now. Would you play it again and send me a PM if it has been fixed? (:

Yummy Match Yummy Match

Pretty good time-killing game. Keep it up!

Cthulhu Science Cthulhu Science

Pretty neat for a game made in just 6 hours. Though this would have been nice with some audio. Still, pretty neat. I say keep it up! :)

Catastrophe Escape Catastrophe Escape

Really amazing puzzle game! Love everything about it! Keep it up! :)

bioDigit bioDigit

Really fun to play, and nice game mechanics to go with it. Keep it up! :)

OneWayUp OneWayUp

Love the style of the game. Also love the Majora's Mask reference with that moon. Very nice and very basic. Keep it up! :)