Bendy Schemndy Chapter 1 (Parody) Bendy Schemndy Chapter 1 (Parody)

I really like this one. The animation is pretty fluid and well-paced, also the artwork in general is really basic but creative in my opinion. It's not a masterpiece or anything, but it really is a fun little submission that deserves whatever attention it gets. Keep up the good work!

BRTNiTe responds:

Thanks, bro)

Squad Squad Squad Squad

This was a pretty good one! The animation is fluid and has a good pace, also the artwork itself is pretty creative in my opinion. However, the voice acting could use a lot more improvement. It doesn't help that the music tends to be louder than the voice acting. Just remember to amplify the lines if you ever make a next project like this one. But still, I really did enjoy this submission. If this were to be a legit series, I would really watch it. You and your team did a great job, and I hope you get a good grade on this. Truly a piece of art! :)

STARWARS: Return of the Jedi Loop de Loop STARWARS: Return of the Jedi Loop de Loop

While the animation is pretty fluid and the artwork is pretty good in my opinion, this has some nitpicks with it. Any piece of audio would be nice to have instead of leaving it just silent. It would help engage your viewers more. Also something like this may be better off on your dumping grounds instead of submitting it under judgement. Under judgement is more for legit, really well-made projects instead of just loops. The overall submission is decent for what it is. You just need to be more careful on what you submit. Just throwing out some tips here. Good luck!

Shoodawatta responds:

Thanks for the feedback ShaeGuy! Yes your definetly right about the audio (or lack of it!). I actually started gathering some sounds for this but realised i wouldn't have had enough to make the deadline. Saying that there's no reason i couldn't have added it after for this upload. Good point. Thanks for the heads up, I'm not on this site a hell of alot (the amount of content i have reflects that!) So I tend to default to submitting it regularly. I will try to be more specific in which section of the site to upload to in future.

Thanks again!

Super Cat Guy! Super Cat Guy!

Although the music is really nice and so are the game levels, there should be some animation on the cat whenever he moves around. Still, keep it up!

Sanic End Knakels Sanic End Knakels

I know this is suppose to suck, but you could've at least added more into it. Like some weird sound effects, or maybe weird music into it.

The Normal Test The Normal Test

Pretty good. Keep it up!

DLyonsTheNewground responds:

Wow, thanks! :)

-Vultures- -Vultures-

That was pretty good. Love it! lol

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Um, thank you?

Master System Master System

Sounds better than what I can make. lmao

The Boss Has Arrived! (Loop) The Boss Has Arrived! (Loop)

Very nice man! Love it! :)

Sketch Collab T Monster Sketch Collab T Monster

Poor girl. lol

But yeah, it looks pretty decent and everything. The linework looks especially good. Hope it goes well in the Sketch Collab. Good luck!

Wondermeow responds:

Thanks mate appeciate the comments my line work was to clean in this apparently, lol. Come join us everyone is welcome plenty of spots I'm sure we all can do well.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Angry Charmander (Sketch) Angry Charmander (Sketch)

I can tell quite the effort was put into this due to the linework. Not bad my boy!

Casual Blonde Casual Blonde

What can I say? It looks really well-detailed, and the color scheme is really good. It speaks for itself. :)

CalebJordan360 responds:

Aw dude, thank you so much.