pokemon logic pokemon logic

What can I even say? It's everything a parody should be! Fast-paced, fluid, hilarious, and anti-climatic. 5/5 Rating! Keep up the amazing work! :)

The Piano Lord The Piano Lord

Pretty hilarious, and damn my ears xD. But yeah, the animation is pretty fast and fluid as a comedy should be, and the art and linework is really good in my opinion. It really matches the comedic tone accordingly. And the bit with the piano lord is hilarious! My ears are still ringing lol. But yeah, pretty amazing submission! Keep up the amazing work! :)

2017 Animation Reel 2017 Animation Reel

From the looks of it, you have plenty of talent and potential. Love your animations, artwork, line work, color scheme, etc. Hope you get hired Evan. :)

Sketchead responds:

Cheers, ShaeGuy!

Super Cat Guy! Super Cat Guy!

Although the music is really nice and so are the game levels, there should be some animation on the cat whenever he moves around. Still, keep it up!

Sanic End Knakels Sanic End Knakels

I know this is suppose to suck, but you could've at least added more into it. Like some weird sound effects, or maybe weird music into it.

The Normal Test The Normal Test

Pretty good. Keep it up!

DLyonsTheNewground responds:

Wow, thanks! :)

-Vultures- -Vultures-

That was pretty good. Love it! lol

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Um, thank you?

Master System Master System

Sounds better than what I can make. lmao

The Boss Has Arrived! (Loop) The Boss Has Arrived! (Loop)

Very nice man! Love it! :)

Ski Mask The Slump God Drawing Ski Mask The Slump God Drawing

People better watch out for Jason's cousin. xD

Superhero Idol Honey Lemon Issue #1 Cover inked Superhero Idol Honey Lemon Issue #1 Cover inked

Looks pretty amazing! The linework is wonderful in my opinion. :)

The Wish - End Credits The Wish - End Credits

I really do adore the color scheme you went with. It just looks like you could eat this piece of art! xD

Wondermeow responds: